Healthcare Benefits Available to Co-op Members
All American Co-op Progressive Ag Center is pleased to announce a partnership with Land O’Lakes that allows us the ability offer our qualifying members access to Healthcare benefits.
- Buypoint Insurance Solutions, a division of Land O’Lakes, and Gravie have partnered to bring our members a way to shop for insurance and enroll in benefit plans. Gravie will also provide continuing customer service for questions about your benefit plans throughout the year.
- Qualifying members should have received a letter from All American Co-op Progressive Ag Center in your mailbox recently.
- Eligible members for plans beginning January 1, 2018 were those who had at least $5000 in purchases from AAC/PAC or who had at least 5000 bu of grain business with us in our 2017 Fiscal year. (July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017.)
- This new service is a partnership agreement between All American Co-op Progressive Ag Center, Buypoint, and Gravie for multiple years.
- Business done with All American Co-op Progressive Ag Center in our Fiscal 2018 year (July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018) will be evaluated next fall to see who qualifies for benefit plans that begin January 1, 2019.
Easier, More Affordable Health Benefits are Here.
Land O’Lakes and BuyPointTM Insurance Solutions have partnered with Gravie to provide a new health benefits option designed exclusively for our agricultural members.
For coverage starting January 1, agricultural members and their families have access to seven cost-friendly health insurance plans, ranging from catastrophic to comprehensive coverage. All plan options provide access to broad, national networks. With guidance from Gravie, you choose the plan that fits your family’s needs.
Gravie offers ancillary benefits as well, including dental insurance, life insurance, vision insurance, and more!
Benefits are way too complicated. That’s why when you choose your benefits with Gravie, you get Gravie Care. Gravie Care is free, year-round access to licensed advisors who are available to answer any of your benefits related questions, including billing, network coverage, procedure costs, and more!
Watch this short video featuring Steve Landwehr, a fellow Land O’ Lakes patron and Gravie member as he discusses his experience using Gravie.
Beginning November 1st, 2017, visit gravie.com/mncoop and select “sign-up.” You can also call 844.538.4690 for more details.
If you would like to learn more about this new offering, attend a live event on November 8, 2017 at the Eagles Club in Rochester, MN. Meeting information is being mailed to all eligible co-op members.
Thank you for trusting All American Co-op Progressive Ag Center with your feed, grain and agronomy needs. All American Co-op Progressive Ag Center is pleased to provide you and your family a valuable service with this essential benefits package program. We are here to add value to your membership, thank you for working with us!